Joint Nordic Focus on Research Infrastructure - Looking to the Future
Time and place:
Scandic Hotell Hasselbacken, Stockholm 27.11.2013 to 28.11.2013
Maria Nilsson +47 993 80 264
This conference will span a wide range of topics, all related to planned and existing large scale research facilities in the Nordic countries. It is aimed both at research leaders and policy makers. The focuswill be on the joint efforts involved in these infrastructures, and on how to facilitate and improve the modes of collaboration for them.
Materials & Molecules, Climate & Environment, Health & Welfare, Education/Training, E-science/E-infrastructure
Opening remarks by:
- Dagfinn Høybråten, Secretary General, Nordic Council of Ministers
- Peter Honeth, Swedish State Secretary, Higher Education and Research
- Prof. Christiane Alba-Simionesco, Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, on Materials & Molecules
- Prof. Markku Kulmala, University of Helsinki, on Climate & Environment
- Prof. Mads Melbye, Statens Serum Institut, on Health & Welfare
- Prof. Kenneth Ruud, University of Tromsø, on E-science/E-infrastructure
The Nordic Council of Ministers, The Swedish Ministry of Education and Research, NordForsk and the Swedish Research Council.
Registration and Information:
Please register at www.vr.se/NordicInfra2013. Registration will open on 9 September and close when the conference is full, or at the latest on 23 October. On the webpage you can also find the latest information regarding the conference.