News from NordForsk
- Six green growth projects approved for funding
- The projects will contribute to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable Nordic society.
- Vacancy: NeIC is seeking a Training Programme Manager
- Do you share a general interest in research and training within the e-infrastructure domain? NeIC, the Nordic e-Infrastructure Collaboration, is seeking a Training Programme Manager to develop and facilitate the implementation of a Nordic training programme for technical staff in the Nordic e-infrastructure community.
- Nordic Education in Focus: Is there a Common Ground?
- During the last years, the excellence of Nordic researchers in the field of education have worked together to produce new knowledge which supports future knowledge-based policy making. The results of this collaboration will be presented at the conference Nordic Education in Focus: Is there a Common Ground? in Stockholm on 6-7 February 2017.
- Impossible to compensate as an adult for deficiencies in compulsory education
- What happens to our ability to cope in society when we get older? New research shows that the quality of the education people receive in their first 25 years of life plays a decisive role for their health and well-being later in life.