Doctoral Course in Entrepreneurship Education
The course targets PhD students and junior faculty who are undertaking research in entrepreneurship education.
For most of these participants the area of entrepreneurship education contains a multidisciplinary element, either because they have their background in entrepreneurship and have to extend their knowledge in the area of learning and pedagogy or because they come from education and pedagogy and have to improve their competencies in entrepreneurship research in order to deliver entrepreneurship courses.
The six days will include:
- A historical overview of the development of entrepreneurship education research
- The central phenomenon of entrepreneurship and genesis of opportunities
- Entrepreneurial didactics research
- Transformation processes, entrepreneurial pedagogy and learning research
- Constructing an entrepreneurial context
- The research-to-teaching-to-research cycle