Nordic-Baltic BACCI network
The BACCI network aims to reduce the uncertainties related to the global climate change, particularly those related to atmosphere-biosphere interactions. The network shall also develop new instrumental techniques for long term continuous measurements of aerosol particles and cloud condensation nuclei.
The network also aims to attract talented young researchers to this field, and to give them the best possible education.
The network activities include:
- scientific workshops, winter/summer schools
- standardisation and harmonisation of Nordic field measurement stations
- dissemination of best practices
- meetings and workshops for the technical staff of the field stations
- development of Nordic researcher, teacher and supervisor training