- Nordic Neutron School: Theory, Experiment, and E-learning
The Nordic Neutron Scattering Program (NNSP) is an initiative launched by NordForsk on preparing the Nordic scientific communities for using the European Spallation Source (ESS), which is under construction in Lund (S). The budget of NNSP is of the order 60 million NOK, of which most will go to employ and train Ph.D. student in cross-national projects within scientific fields and methods relevant in the context of ESS.
- SCOPE - Scandinavian studies of COVID-19 in Pregnancy
Anonymous (not verified)
Combining results from the three Scandinavian countries will strengthen our ability to study severe COVID-19 illness, susceptible subgroups and non-frequent outcomes.
- Nordic eScience Action Plan 2.0 : eScience and eInfrastructure in an international context Jakob 28.05.2015 Data Development Tech
- Joint Committee of the Nordic Natural Science Research Councils (NOS-N)
NOS-N is a collaborating body for Nordic research councils that finance research in the natural sciences.Cooperation Development Partnership
- Nordic Trial Alliance Jakob 30.03.2020 Development Medicine Partnership