Mission group 1 – Leadership development program
Until today, top-level leaders in the research-, education- and innovation-system are typically trained to lead their own organization and inside their own sector.
The leadership development program should be a tool to break downs these barriers and silos. Instead, the leaders should work with and be trained in: how to lead with from a system or ecosystem perspective?
The leadership development program should also build and provide a network so the leaders will gain a Nordic and cross-national understanding.
In this video the group shares their view on the current situation regarding leadership and leadership training and how they would like it to be in the future. The group also welcomes you to comment on this and give input during the first webinar.
Final output from the Mission Group spring process
Outcome sketch for the mission group
Members of the mission group
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller (Chair), President, Copenhagen Business School
- Jens Moberg, Owner and founder, Leadership Institute
- Jonas Schaarup, Director HR & development, UFM
- Eva Camerer, Director Strategy & Innovation, Innovation Norway
- Gro Ellen Mathisen, Dean and Professor, University of Stavanger
- Javad Mushtaq, Founder & CEO, MAK
- John-Arne Røttingen, Health Ambassador, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Sylvia Schwaag Serger, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Lund University
- Kristiina Mäkelä, Provost, Aalto University