- The Top-level Research Initiative
31.03.2020 - 15:43:29 PM
The Top-level Research Initiative (TRI) is the largest joint Nordic research and innovation initiative to date. The initiative aims to involve the very best agencies and institutions in the Nordic region, and promote research and innovation of the highest level, in order to make a Nordic contribution towards solving the global climate crisis.Cooperation Energy Environment
- Call for proposals: Sustainable Urban Development and Smart Cities
10.03.2020 - 15:04:10 PM
NordForsk; the Academy of Finland; Formas, the Swedish Research Council for Sustainable Development; Forte, the Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare; the Swedish Energy Agency and the Research Council of Norway are issuing a call for proposals under the Nordic Research Programme on Sustainable Urban Development and Smart Cities. The call has a budget of NOK 50 million and the deadline for the call for proposals is 4 June 2019.
- An Integrating Nexus of Land and Water Management for a Sustainable Nordic Bioeconomy (BIOWATER)
05.03.2020 - 13:19:01 PM
BIOWATER will serve as the first Nordic science center and platform that provides solutions for land, environmental and water resources management in the face of potential and competing demands for biomass, land and water resources related to the green shift and concurrent bio-economic development.
- The Nordic Research and Innovation Programme for Sustainable Aquaculture
23.01.2020 - 14:34:21 PM
Aquaculture is a growing global business, which faces many facets of sustainability challenges. The overarching aim of the Programme is to generate knowledge and solutions for sustainable land-based and marine salmonid aquaculture in the Nordic countries.Environment Ocean Water
- The role of the Atlantic in constraining Eurasian climate change (TRACE) Anonymous (not verified) 22.01.2020 - 17:50:48 PM Cooperation Energy Environment